Friday, March 28, 2008

Words to Live By

I recently heard the saying "Never trust a man in white pants". It sure made sense at the time but I came up with my own version of it after going to several rock shows in the last week...
"Never trust a man in skinny jeans."
While I am totally open to folks expressing themselves with their individual style, I am just not a fan of this recent fad among men. I am much more of a basic Levi's straight leg 501 kind-of-gal.
The opening band for the Carbon/Silicon show I saw a few days ago consisted of four boys - three of whom were wearing skinny jeans. I couldn't stop looking at them and wondering...why? Dang, I'm getting old.

1 comment:

strawberrycravings said...

Did they have moose knuckles? That's a new term I learned from my aunt while people watching in the hospital cafeteria.
torie