Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good Old Fashioned Fun

OK, so I was going to write a post about how I went to the Washington County Fair and saw really hysterical things like...

a prize winning guinea pig...

and a 4-H exhibit of fruit and veggie sculpture...

and this bunny that had a crazy hair-do.

It was all really funny and silly and made me laugh quite a bit.

And then today I found THIS!

Holy Crap! It is a website consisting entirely of crafts you can make using tampons. They offer fun and useful project ideas to suit many of your holiday needs, including, but not limited to...

Tampon ghosts for Halloween.

A tampon menorah for Hanukkah.

And my personal favorite - a tampon toupee for Father's Day.

So, I thought this banana wearing a Barbie doll dress at the fair was the funniest thing I'd seen all year...and then I saw that toupee. Wow. I can't tell you how glad I am that things like this exist. They make the world a better place.

If you would like to see more of my photos from the Washington County Fair you can view them on my Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream involving one crazy tampon last night...most likely after reading this post! :)