Saturday, September 6, 2008

Upcoming Craft Fairs!

I just finalized my fall craft fair lineup and boy is it insane! I'm probably out of my mind but it's the time of year to sell like crazy so I'm going for it. I'm excited to be participating in some of my usual favorites (Felt Club, Urban Craft Uprising + Crafty Wonderland) plus a few fairs that I will be at for the first time (Crafty Bastards, Maker Faire - Austin + BazBiz San Francisco).

Here's the skinny:

Crafty Bastards in Washington, DC
Sunday, September 28th from 10am-5pm

Bazaar Bizarre at Maker Faire in Austin, TX
Saturday, October 18th from 10am - 10pm
Sunday, October 19th from 10am -6pm

Felt Club in Los Angeles
Sunday, November 16th from 11am - 7pm

Bazaar Bizarre Holiday Sale in San Francisco
Sunday, November 30th from 10am - 5pm

Urban Craft Uprising in Seattle, WA
Saturday, December 6th + Sunday, December 7th from 11am - 5pm

And last but not least, my favorite fair of all...

Crafty Wonderland here in Portland, OR
Sunday, December 14th from 11am - 7pm

Whew! It's gonna be totally insane but I'm ready. I think.
I'm hard at work on sweaters, skirts, patches and new tote bags.
Buy Handmade for the Holidays!

4 comments:

amy is the party said...

Holy cow you're busy!!! I'll see you at Baz Biz! I adore my sweater and am hoping to get a skirt next time!

Anonymous said...

You so crazy! Crafty Wonderland is going to be an excellent finale to your selling spree!

LeaKarts said...

You ARE insane!!! ;) That is so awesome--have fun traveling around so much for all of those great fairs! See you at CW!

Bossa Nova Baby said...

Yup. I'm crazy. One down, five to go!